View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Cow View Post
I have to load a certificate which, when I sync to my corporate mail server enforces security on the device. Do you have to do that too? This problem ONLY has occurred to me with the NRG rom. Unfortunately, it's my favorite ROM to date.

I would put money on it being the security certificate you have to install. Due to that being my guess I would also recommend you post a question about this in the TP2 forums or maybe the General WM forums so you get more views. I haven't heard anyone having this problem on this ROM before. Best of luck to you.

LAWL