View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:51 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Perhaps you could revamp your Final TP kitchen one last time w/your newly acquired knowledge... Just a thought. I know you're busy. I had to ask...
I was thinking about it..

anyway, brad, while I wait for my kitchen to DL, I went ahead and ran the 23541 rollup though my sorting script. I then removed the following things:

Code:
BaseAppsModules
BronzeEA
CommonEA
COMPLEXSCRIPT_FONTS
gb18030
IRDA
IRDA_Lang_0409
MediaOSModules
MODEMLINK
MSIMAR
MSIMAR_DPI_192
MSTag
MSTag_Lang_0409
MSXIPKernelLTK
NonPhone
OSModules
Riched20_CS
RIL710MUX
UNISCRIBE
VoIP
VoIPOS
Webview_CS
WinCENLS_WWE
will post back when its done of course

EDIT: its booting now for the first time. I am looking through the way I have laid out my final kitchen and it is very similar to my tp2 one, so there is not much to change there. I already applied all the module theory since I actually learned that from TP. It just seems like it was so long ago that I made it, when really it was only 2½ months.. which in the phone world is actually quite a long time...

OK it booted, man I forgot how small a TP is.. lol. There is one thing I have learned since though is how to make the phcanimages.dll MUCH smaller, and that is by converting the images in it to indexed mode, which cuts down on size by like 600%

Last edited by raidzero; 03-03-2010 at 03:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.