View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Dead_Cow
N00b

Dead_Cow is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwill View Post
You've posted in the right place. This is the thread for this ROM. However, I'm not aware of this being a problem others are having with this ROM. I'm certainly not.
I have to load a certificate which, when I sync to my corporate mail server enforces security on the device. Do you have to do that too? This problem ONLY has occurred to me with the NRG rom. Unfortunately, it's my favorite ROM to date.
Quote:
When you reflashed the stock ROM, did you test to confirm you don't have the same problem? Maybe live with stock for a day and see if all works as expected.
I have lived with stock for a day, and it works. Reflashing back to NRG, I lived with that at stock for a day, too, then enabled AS. It's how I know if I enable activesync that my problem occurs. No activesync = no problems. Unfortunately, it also means "no mail", which would also translate to "no job".
Quote:
A provisioning CAB should not be needed for base functionality. Have you tried flashing NRG, and test without anything else installed? I certainly don't need a provisioning CAB for Sprint. I don't think the Verizon users do either, but I don't have experience there.
I didn't think I needed a provisioning cab. I tried it out of desperation.

Last edited by Dead_Cow; 03-03-2010 at 02:38 PM.