View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:03 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dental4usa View Post
My TP2 is connected to my laptop at the moment and the charge current is 514 mA. I'm NOT running the beta though ...

That's pretty cool - thanks for the link!!
I actually didn't check the rapid charge on the beta but on the 021810 release I was getting unreal charges via USB, even with my car charger, just as long as nothing you tweak breaks the rapid charger (which I religiously did previously...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
Excellent, thanks! If you are beta testing right now I would assume that a new release will be coming? I should probably wait for that but what is Mr. X's history like with running betas and then releasing them? testing for a couple days? or a week or more?

And we have stealth tethering as well?
Like Flyers said, should be soon, there's nothing wrong with this, other than maybe having to find themes that will work nice nice with newer builds, but as far as stability and speed, it's golden.