View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 01:52 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
Thanks, I appreciate it and if you can't find your battery monitor cab, here's a link:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1264629166
Fusion, come on jump on board!!! Yes, it does have rapid charge, and will charge off the USB at approx 900+ma. On the 02/18 ROM I actually had my d/c rate show 23ma at one point, in all honesty. The current beta I'm running, after just flashing last night and not one full charge/discharge cycle was showing 57ma. The batt life is incredible, again all things being equal, good signal, not on the web constantly, streaming music, etc.

Edit: and the 1% battery notification is built in, so do not add any cab for that as those typically will break the rapid charge.
This post has been thanked 1 times.