View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 07:55 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Feb 3rd]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchuang View Post
I wanna like this rom, but it freezes sometimes on boot up. Today i go for my normal daily reboot and it would get hung at loading screen. Sometimes it would eventually boot up, but all my installed files lost and it was like i did a hard reset to clear everything which i didnt, just removed the battery.
Are you using ghe latest updated HSPL amd did u flash nack to stco, clear storage the flash Mals ROM, clear storage again and set up then? If not, try that and let us know if it continues.