View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 01:38 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliej89 View Post
okay, i installed that "netfront", i installed the "kitchen"

then i put the ppcgeeksoem.rar in the folder without unraring

then i pur "build os"

everything went good until it said there was an error creating or building something

what am i doing wrong? ive tried it in different computers like 10 times
"there was an error creating or building something" is not sufficiently descriptive for anyone to help you. If you're getting an error, tell us the exact error message, as it appears on the screen, and at what point it occurs.