View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 01:02 AM
lgrulz
PPCGeeks Regular

lgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
Just 4? The freezes and 30 plus seconds of lag are hair pullers on this ROM not to mention the not being able to end a call feature. Usually takes over 60 seconds to go from sending a SMS to being able to make a call. Is no one else having these issues at all?

Yes this is complaining, but it does not mean I hate the ROM. I wouldn't have my TP2 any one way A non NRG rom that is...
I've been running 23541 2.5 Cookie ROM since release on the 25th and have not had any of those problems. I have a boatload of pic/text messages and emails from 3 different accounts and no problems anywhere. The only thing thats I notice is it runs with 30 megs left and that seems low to me but all is good. The only installed apps if have are Smartlock, stock clock, classic word, clean ram and keyboard fix. You all broke your phones...