View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:10 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
im not sure whos rom i was useing at time time. but what im looking for is Mikroms 6.5.x. well the other rom i was using at the time the weather animation on the home screen like had a window wiper and rain drops all over the screen for when it rains or snow flakes etc... that took up the whole screen or most of it atleast and now when i downloaded the latest rom from mikrom the animation is just a little one with barely any animation. Am i making sence. i loved the whole screen look is it because i changed the background from the standard black dots or is it something else.

question number 2 i change roms like i change well we know where im going with that statement. I always come back to mikroms well cause there great but even he does updates constantly is there anyway to back up my phone not like the contacts i use microsoft myphone for that. I mean if i have 5 programs i use, on the manila screen i have my favorites set up, on the quick launch not sure what its called i have that set and when i do a rom change it erases how can i make it to go back to prerom update. hope im making sence.

question number 3 i know the difference between 6.5 top start menu and 6.5.x bottome start menu..... but what is sys 21893,28014,23541 or anything else that might be out there. what should i be looking for if i want 6.5.x
i'm not sure what u mean about the animation... never happened to me.
everytime u falsh a rom u will erase everything... about a way to backup your things... i don't backup anything besides my contacts myself... so i can't help u much, but i'm sure a search will give u some answers.
218xx is 6.5 28xxx is 6.5.3 and 23xxx is 6.5.5 i think... they say that 23xxx will work a lot better on our phones.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils