View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:05 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Roms Feb 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Wow AMikan, you always cook faster than I flash/hard reset.
All my problemas with
(wm 6.5.3 sys23534 Sence 2.5 from Feb 22) was finally repair by a "HARD RESET". yeah I know: I don't Hard Reset when I upgrade from Feb 20 to Feb 22. My Mistake, I have learn the leason. I Hard Reset on Saturday 27 and LAter I see the NEW ROMs Feb 27, So WTF "hard reset" again. One question your room is compatible with UC or Sashimi?
any good advice link to "Sashimi for (ATFR) dummyes or something by the stryle"???, LOL ATFR="Adicted to Flash ROMs".

Updated: I use a differente ROM SYS, but my Slide to Answer are not answering randomly (algo press "answer" button don't FIX the problem, it is randomly fail not always).
@Protoadies: 6.5.x's SYS are 28xxx and 23xxx (28xxx taken from some HTC mobile (I guess Leo o TP2 and 23xxx takem from a lower hardware GSM device (like Topaz or other GSM WVGA HTC mobile).
That's Why people rumor that 23xxx SYSs will work better in our Diamonds than in 28xxx.
Anyway I know builds 1921 and 2012 are numbers for Sense, but someone can tell me how that numbers are call ( I mean: SYS, kernel or some specif name to help me find info about them?? What are the builds for Sense 2.1??

i didn't add sashimi cuz i dont know how to use it... but uc should work, although i don't use it myself.
i dont have too many things that needs to be installed after flash... so basically i'm using the same rom u guys do with the same initial settings and programs.
about the builds for 2.1.... i dont know anymore cuz since 2.5 cameout i haven't even thought for a sec to go back to it.
about sys... they say that 23... is more compatible with the dialer, but im not sure about other things.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils