View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:00 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
First off thank you Amikam,
Your MikROM’s are great, best since indagroove’s rom (imo).
Flashed to your latest 27Feb10 21893 rom and think it is very fast and stable.

Installed the battery cab you suggested and changed the weather and stocks to update every 8hrs. Emails every 4hrs. Turned off auto adjusting backlight. Battery life is very good. (reset after of course)

Couple of issues:
Where are the settings for the Manila locker that was on the 10Feb09 rom cannot find the settings to turn it on?
The slider is no longer transparent, are you planning on changing this?
Was PHM Reg editor removed? it cannot be found as well (can it be added?)

You asked what else could be included (the attached have been added by myself)

Thank you for all your hard work.
Hope you did well on your midterms.
thanks.
ok... so af far as manila locker... there isn;t a version for 2012 manila yet... so we'll have to wait.
if u look at the change log u should see what things i've taken off the new roms and such. and yes... phm regeditor is gone.
about the transparent slider... i couldn't find any good one's that wont look funky on it... even energy rom uses a transperent one that is kinda off in some screens... which i think sucks... so ill wait for someone to make a better version cuz i couldn't fix it myself.
thanks for the nice links, but i dont think a lot of people like the older ezinput and adding the other keyboards would really take a lot of space and are better off being installed into internal storage and not on first flash.
personally i dont see a need to edit the weather cities cuz location get's it right every time.
too be honest after going back to s2u2... i'm in love again with it... after using manila locker for so long i forgot how good and useful s2u2 really is.
so i would suggest u try that for now if u looking for a screenlock.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils