View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 10:03 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathiass View Post
man I am sold I am going to try this out when the next release comes out. I've been on mr x 2.1 for the past couple months now and lovin it, but after checkin this out Ima have to scheck it outtt...
You won't look back, not for stability at least. If it's because of the screen that's one thing, but if you've been staying away due to stability, Mr. X has fixed that for you without a doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Ya i was running his last release for a bit but something about 2.5 i am not a fan of. I think its the way things look crowded or even cluttered like on the home screen or contacts.
I know i will try it again cause like most others, i am a flashing junkie! i am just prolonging the inevitable. Mr.X 2.5 here i come.......lol
I basically said the same thing, but I then kinda grew on the quicklinks. Check out Santod's mods, they clean up a lot of the stuff on the screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
I just love my wallpaper
Not using the pink one???

Quote:
DO NOT Post them wallpapers i sent you on this site !!!!!! MR.X and the other mods will flip there damn wigs
SEND ME THE WALLPAPERS YOU SPEAK OF....

Quote:
lol naw it's energy,was playing with it to get some files i wanted..... bUt sure you can get the taskbar fish posted it, it's 2 parts let me zip them brb...

install the m6 taskbar first then the other cab file
Keep in mind that TB is for 6.5 not 6.5.x, it will look nice but it will not work and have all the functions of a 6.5.x taskbar (it has dropdowns, etc).

Last edited by fishingmedic; 03-03-2010 at 01:04 PM.