View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:15 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 23541 | 2/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
OMJ, sorry for the dumba** question, but any changed in the uploaded Official 6.5.5 ROM from the beta release a couple of days ago?
the beta builds I had were when 2012 1st was ported. I have not had a beta/test rom since 2/14. the 25006 rom I posted on 2/25 had the dialer issue, so I switched to 23541 on 2/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
Was just wondering, is there any easier way to switch between wifi and data connections? where I live, my data signal is pretty crappy and most of the time I am roaming, but I have wifi setup, so when I am at home I switch my phone to wifi, but I keep forgetting to either switch back to data when I leave or to wifi when I get home, didn't know if there was an easier way to switch other then going through the comm manager and having to turn one on and the other off?

I can always leave the wifi on and it would connect when I get home, but the data would be connected too? then which would take lead? the stronger signal?

thanks in advance
I know there are programs out there, I'm just not familiar w/ them

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansmack View Post
Ahh, messages in "Conversation View" in my email...thank you OMJ for moving Office 2010 from my Desktop to my Mobile Phone. Perfect.....
yeah I like it too. it's called threaded email

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCEANWU View Post
OMJ,Should you try this 6.5NK,I always use it to bulid my 6950's rom. It comed from 6850. You won't to recmod anymore and it will be more stable.
But with this 6.5nk have one problem: pull out the stylus can't wake up the screen. Maybe you can fix it.
Attachment 61388
well our Diamonds dont have a 6.5 native kernel, but I was told the GSM Diamond does, but the NK is sluggish.

I am actually working on a GSM Diamond & purposely not using NK

is your Diamond CDMA or GSM...if I remember correctly the Diamond in China is CDMA

Last edited by OMJ; 03-03-2010 at 08:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.