View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Rose4uKY
PPCGeeks Regular

Rose4uKY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you tether with the Sprint touch pro 2

So how do you tether than? I don't need the stealth cab or a wifi router cab or anything installed on my laptop? It's all new to me and I want to try it but I don't want to have to edit my registry.. All I want to know id what 1 thing do I need on my phone stealth cab a wifi router or both? I have 2 cabs on my phone stealth cab and a wifi router cab. I just don't know which one to install or if I do both and what do I install on my laptop. I want to surf my laptop wirelessly from my phone.. I don't want anything hooked up USB.. I know it's in here at the beginning but I am still confused and am afraid of messing something up. Thanks, Rose

Edit: I think I figured it out. Installed wifi router and turned it on and saw the wireless connection on my laptop.. Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
its been what 2 yrs easy for tethering and its hacks???

why r u guys installing stealth cabs etc, obviously they dont care... and like noone ever has reported being charged.... whats the point? to cover you behind??? ummm, its a stock app, that requires nothing extra to get it to work.... theres your angle to argue with right there.... its basically impossible to get charged-though if they did, you may have to argue for charges to be removed...

we've been doing this(tethering)forever now... face it, they wont charge you... dont need a reg edit... dont need to install a cab or delete a .dll

Last edited by Rose4uKY; 03-03-2010 at 02:43 PM.