View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 03:31 PM
spankmaster
Lurker

spankmaster is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated February 3rd* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

man, this wait is starting to hurt !!!! The only thing thats keeping me from going insane is 3 things:
1.knowing that this rom is gonna be PERFECT when its released.
2.Flashing a bunch of other roms in the mean time to satisfy the itch lol
3. realizing ONCE AGAIN that no matter how popular they are, energyroms are the buggiest most battery sucking pieces of software i have ever used!
Im a previous energy rom user and ive gotta say the only reason i think so many people use them is the fact that so many people use them lol. i was a total newb a few months ago and looked for a rom and saw that energyrom thread had shit tons of views and stuff so i immediately assumed it was the best and i think thats just the endless cycle repeating itself now. I will say i love the way the folders are set up though.... thats about it. i only used it because i didnt know any better but one day i was sick of it and flash what must've been 20 roms in a day and when i booted NFSFANS rom i nearly lost my bowels when i saw how fast and perfectly preset it was. not to mention i get 2 FULL days ( heavy data use, normal talk time and heavy texting) out of the battery which is amazing from ANY perspective even based on the hardware.

So NFSFAN, i will blindly follow you into the depths of Hell and back. I am a soldier in your Army ( i figured since Canada doesnt really have one to speak of, you'd certainly be a leg up where you from lol).

God speed.....
This post has been thanked 2 times.