View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:16 PM
keithdupont
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New ROM VZW 3.04 Shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgemoose View Post
Oh NO!!!!!!! what do i do. And please don't say "hard reset"......

The only thing i added was XDA shutdown. Other than that I kept mostly everything off. the only other thing I did was get that "HTC Imagio" logo up where Verizon was. I had to add a file to my windows folder. Do you think that could be it????

help.................

is there a setting to turn that on that I don't know about??????

I do have Tsowens task bar and KD's mod. But i had that before and everything was fine. Was there a special procedure to put that on????

EDIT: Just deleted the taskbar Mod and that wasn't it

Check the registry for the following:

HKLM\Services\NOTIFICATIONMANAGER\Flags
make sure the key is set to 0
and reboot
This post has been thanked 1 times.