View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 01:33 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wud_e View Post
I was confused as heck. Thanks for clearing that up. These S3 ROMs have been THE best roms that I have tried. I agree if you wanted the TP1 development to keep going maybe you should've stepped up to the plate.
which rom are you using r9 or r9.5? have you tried to flash the rom again as i havent heard anyone else saying anything about battery draining quickly or only charging up to 50%, and after you flash clear your storage once more to make sure that all previous bugs/files are gone as it happens sometimes. usually if one or two people are having the problem it's user/flash error so reflash should fix the issue, have you installed anything that might be running in the background? you can hold out for r10, hopefully that comes out soon and hopefully that will fix your issues.

on a side note, nothing against you, but i hate austin texas, was coming back thru there after new years and they stopped me and gave me a $167 dollar ticket for changing lanes without using my turn signal, guess they are doing there part to ensure theres no deficit in austin lol.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 03-02-2010 at 01:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.