View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Oxymoron238
Halfway to VIP Status

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Current TP2 owners--Best and Worst Phone

Fun thread. I like it.

Anyway, the best phone I ever had (besides my precious TP2 of course) is the Altell HTC Touch (Vogue). That thing was the full package: I could use it for nine hours straight without it dying on me, and yes, I used it that much. Also, it had a d-pad, pretty good games, and it was customizable enough to keep me interested.

The worst was this standard flip phone that was handed down to me by my older bro (don't remember the name of it. I just called it "my cell phone.") Anyway, I didn't hate it. Actually, I loved it. But the top half of it fell off one day, so...