View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:20 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
OMJ----just another random post thanking you for all of the work you are putting in on this project.....you're wife has got to be a goddess among few.

Thanks!
lol, thx....actually she says I have too many hobbies, this one included....I've actually been thinking about cutting back on the rom work, so she'll get off my back...

oh, and thx for the post @ WMPU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclaw View Post
New pics ain't kill anyone. So happy to have the "classic" text message client back.

Only glitch if you can call it that is the icon at the bottom on the dialer. Also, what are you guys using as a remote desktop client on this rom? I think it's once I went 6.5.3 my "wm6 remote desktop" cab won't work at all. It just sits there in a connecting state.

I'd use your pix, except it says Telus, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
Well durn it all - I just spent several hours last night doing the first upgrade to my wife's Diamond. I put in the latest I found on the 1st page of the thread. Any reason why the newer update isn't up front with the rest of the info? (Love your stuff, thank you very much).

2nd question - can I get more than 6 shortcuts / quicklinks somehow? She's really not happy about that.

thanks again.
sorry man...I usually post new roms in the thread for a few days 1st just incase any weird issues arise.....I'll update right now. This rom is not a beta...

we're still waiting for the 12 quicklinks mod for 2012.....hopefully soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
If it was for me, I'd have already been playing with Max Manila, but for my wife .............. I don't think so. One must 'keep it simple'. She doesn't want to have to jack with anything much and it must be stable. I have always found Max to be fun, but not rock solid. The basic switch to 6.5.3 and Sense 2.5 is quite a lot already.
I hear ya...my wife has a TP2.....I've flashed it once.....just once