View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:10 PM
TweetyBear
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Oops forgot I was running War...maybe that is why....but I still, think it should have changed them all...
i'm or was on war too. beta testing for someone right now cuz that colored icon was driving me crazy. was hoping if darren or anyone would know. maybe i should post wat i installed..here you go
i installed both mykcer cabs and for slider i used the AM slider instead actually. but also included the slider darren gave. flyers, you're right. the slider darren gave doesn't make the icons b n w. it was the AM slider. do you mind testing that one and tell me if you get what i got?

EDIT: this is so weird. it only happened to me on WAR rom so far. this beta i'm testing is all black n white! hmmm i sense something odd here

Last edited by TweetyBear; 03-01-2010 at 10:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.