View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Comstar
Regular 'Geeker

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Damn! I love the ROM... FEELING MAX MANILA... Couldn't load a ROM without ( full screen ) But... I was at work to and didn't touch phone at all, when I did pick it up ( from a full charge at 6:30am ) at 12pm my BATT with 38% life left... I had nothing running, no text MSG came inn, plus no calls, a couple emails and RAM was at 80%... WOW. Has anyone ever found a fix that work I've tried several but they just don't help. If I miss the tread or post " my bad " I've searched and didn't have to much luck ( the same things I've tried before pop up ) kinda think it has somethink to do with OPERA 10 but I'm not 100 about. Still trying to narrow it down. If somebody has a fix... CAN YOU HELP A BROTHER OUT! Thanks
For people with battery problems try this. It's a repost of mine from the TP1 days but works for me on the TP2 also. I've been doing this for a long time now, everytime I flash, and my battery life is always MUCH improved. It was much researched and has worked for a lot of other people too. If anyone wants more of an explanation I can dig up more of the old posts. But basically the phone constantly polls the phone postion to mute the ring. There is a HD tweak for it but it never seems to change this entry.

Give it a try. I know it used to get cooked into TP1 Roms.

Here is the reg edit:

HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE\
FaceDownMuteRing (change to 0)

Make sure to soft reset