View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 08:12 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
so ive seen an issue with both the latest Mr. X rom as well as the newest mighty rom war. weather will not update when roaming, i have everything checked correctly, specifically the "update weather while roaming". Data works when i roam but it will not update weather manually or automatically..i posted something similar on the mightyrom page and they kinda just ignored me so maybe one of your guys can duplicate it maybe using a force roam? or maybe you guys have seen the issue seems to me like a manilla 2.5 issue as i think it used to work on manilla 2.1
I personally have never had the issue with weather on this ROM, nor on Mighty's. Do you get any other updates when you're roaming, i.e. E-mail, etc?