View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:35 PM
the-wrangler
Regular 'Geeker

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: *Updated February 3rd* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima232 View Post
Windows Phone 7 series will be a lot better than what we see right now. Its not just a zune phone. Multi-tasking is still going to be there, just not the way we're used to in WM6.5. I'm definitely excited. Looks like LG is going to be the first manufacturer to release something and I'm happy to see it has a hardware keyboard. :]
lol ok last statement from me about the 7 series cause its wrong thread...but you cant honestly say youd walk into a boardroom and plop that down beside everyone using 'business phone' ie winmo, blackberry and when comparing them say "oh ya, this is definately not a media centred phone..."... i like the concept, i hope it evolves, but i DO actually sit in boardrooms at times and theres no way im walking in with THAT phone as it stands now. it looks like something a teenager would use. yes im sure it has multitasking etc, but the interface just looks like a..well, i dont know what it looks like lol..its way cool, but in a professional atmosphere, i just cant see it. ah well, its like i said, well see how it evolves from now till launch,

and ya i saw the lg with the keyboard..thats a huge plus to me as well. time will tell my friend