View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:00 PM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbster View Post
HTC client....curious why? it sends mms thru a pic on the device. fyi-what rom u running? thanks for all your assistance
I build my own with Calk's kitchen and other packages/sys/xip i find here at PPCG and at XDA (mobileundergound too). I love being able to flash a rom and not have to install a dang thing for EVERYTHING to work, plus having a phone that i don't have to charge but every two to three days is priceless. Back to the issue at hand. I asked because they behave different. last i heard, you can't send mms with HTC client on sprint. But i do use the HTC client and if i click menu, new and then click the paper clip icon i can then click albums and select storage card. Not the same for you?