View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-27 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23541 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

audiopara edits would be nice.....

not sure how to edit those but something to make it LOUD would be nice. also something in the kitchen it self that will let you turn cabs into EXT ( that doesnt look right) but that would be cool. i know there are programs but they can be confusing ( at least to me right now since im learning) but something built into the kitchen would be easier to add things to the rom.

love the kitchen Calkulin! thanks for all the hard work you put into this.... i have learned so much from many great people here and with your awesome kitchen.

Last edited by Mayonesa; 03-01-2010 at 04:37 PM.