View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:25 PM
janjarac
Lurker

janjarac is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23541/21892) |Feb 26| Sense 2.1 & 2.

hello,

I downloaded Energy.HERMAN.23541.Titanium.Feb.26. version of the rom. I loved it when I installed it, however i immediately ran into problems.

1st Problem was when I tried to send a message it would give me SIM Card error, which I ended up fixing thanks to one of the post here.

2nd Problem was that I would keep receiving an error saying that the email address was incorrect when I tried to send a message (sms), I ended up fixing that with one of the sms fix files that was posted here.

3rd Problem was the battery issue, up in the taskbar showing a 100% but when you clicked on it, then it would show 0%, so, that ended up being fixed with a file that was posted here at the top of page 2404 nuepower cab file.

4th Problem that I am currently experiencing is when i go to the start menu and want to go to any folder or anything, it would just blurr everything up, you can click on the icons, but your not sure which icon you are clicking, you can't read anything, its just a mash of icons and some writing. That problem, I have been unable to fix so far.

If anyone has a suggestion i am open to try anything, if not, then I would be forced to use another rom, so hopefully it doesnt get to that point.

Thanks all for your help.