View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:23 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-27 ][ v1.6 RC ][28232 / 23541 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
I have a black theme downloaded from XDA and heavily modified it (bottom bar icons n such) but I couldn't figure out how to change the hi light color and hi light text (default winmo5 highlight). I had to use UI Tweaker to do this. I also noticed some apps like HD tweak the regular fonts would be white along with the program background so you could not read it. Did you run across this?
Dude, that looks awesome!