View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:22 PM
makkonen
TouchPro Android Guy
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy021186 View Post
everything works pretty good, just one quick problem, how do you hit ok ....example: i am at the kill task screen and there is no ok button
Long press on the item, or on the center button on the d-pad, should bring up the options. If I'm remembering correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcss View Post
Hmm, on the new release I CDMA data doesn't seem to be working anymore...tried changing/resetting APN's, switching to and from airplane mode...connection appears up and I get the 3G Icon, but can not browse the web or get to the market...Really hope I don't need a new data.img
Did you get the new rootfs? The rootfs bundled with the latest xdandroid release broke data.
This post has been thanked 1 times.