View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Current TP2 owners--Best and Worst Phone

my worst phone was the nextel i880. it was heavy (but which of nextel phones are light?) and couldn't keep up with me when texting. meaning that often times when im typing in my message, the phone just couldn't process and will automatically shut off. making me have to go through the whole process again. also add to this the free phones that pacific bell gave out for free back in 1999 for being a landline subscriber. forgot what the model was but just about the ugliest phone i've ever had but it was free...lol.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!