View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 11:48 AM
ImCoKeMaN
Retired Staff

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Chadsock,
I have walked many people through dumping roms from mogul/vogue. First you need to be able to get me a pdocread -l and then i can help you get the dump. You can find help in the IRC chat too. To get this you will need the itsme tools (pdocread) which you can find on xda-developers forum, and your device will need to run unsigned apps. To do the second one go to the titan section of the FTP and look for a col mogul reg entries cab file. Once you install that on your phone you can connect via activesync and run pdocread -l. At that point PM me the output or find me in chat. There are also other posts on xda and the titan forum that might have a little more info for you on the dump.

Thanks!

EDIT:

We have the rom dump now, you can get it in my dir on the FTP. I made them into an nbh to make it flashable, i haven't had a chance to test it though so someone with an unlocked vogue will need to tell me how well it works.

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Im...RUU_signed.rar

(the RUU is in my dir too, just not in the roms folder)

Last edited by ImCoKeMaN; 03-14-2008 at 07:04 PM.