View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:42 AM
RyanMayo
Regular 'Geeker

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23541/21892) |Feb 26| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeisme86 View Post
hi,

i've got a problem with the battery icon in both the 23541 and 21892 sense 2.5 roms...

in the taskbar, the icon is always stuck at 100% and when i click on the icon, it says both 1% and 0%...

when flashing out of these roms, i have to flash from the bootloader - otherwise, it tells me that i have less than 50% battery remaining even though i know it's fully charged.

i've searched around for fixes but couldn't find anything...

could someone point me in the right direction? any help would be appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermananna View Post
I already flash rom 21892 Sense 2,5.
Why indicator battery on top always 100%, but on setting/battery power remaining always 1%. When charge AC power this phone can't charge. Help me, please !
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameofthevoid View Post
I am having the same issue. As to the "not charging", it seems that it is just not showing that it is charging but it is unclear whether it is or isnt. Otherwise, haven't found any issues as of yet. Gonna try a wipe device to see if it fixes it.
Repost:
Attached you will find the fix for the battery problem (not charging with the phone ON with usb or wall charger and battery reporting 100% all the time and not being able to flash without entering bootloader manually. If you look in system settings at power, your batt probably says 0 even though the taskbar stays at 100% so the RUU thinks the battery is below 50% even though it isn't and won't let you flash or charge the phone as long as it is powered on. Turn it OFF and you can charge.) I had this issue with another ROM and scratched my head for an hour before I discovered the solution. Copy nuepower over to your device and run it from there.

Remember to say Thanks if this fixes your problems.