View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:29 AM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 16| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyNT View Post
thanks for the help on how to get to the max settings screen

so even after i switched to VGA from WVGA the stuff on screen is bunched together, for e.g. during incoming calls i can only see the very top of the answer and ignore call buttons, and after answering have no way to get to the keypad

also the homescreen is jumbled and squished together, what settings do i play with to try and just things?

i really want to get this to work as i love the customization, settings and integration compared to stock and even mighty rom which i just installed over (which was buggy as hell and loads slower even w/o touchflo)
Like I told you for now we don't have a perfect Max Manila.