View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 08:06 AM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
super mario bros on the mogul

here is the direct link for the game ROM (LINK DELETED) u have to download the emulator i got pocketnes...then u download the NES rom that u want...super mario brothers 1, 2, and 3 or any other NES game u want...once downloaded on ur phone u play the games thru the emulator...u open the emulator and slect open roms and all the roms u chose to download will show up, then just click the rom u wanna play and u play the game thru the emulator like so...and here is the direct link for the emulator http://pocketnes.retrogames.com/

oh and byt the way...the ROMS have to be saved in my documents in order to work...i tried putting them on my card they didnt work...i put them under my documents on my device and they worked fine...may work in other locations but this is the only one i can promise

THEY DELETED THE LINKS ON HERE PER THREAD RULES...BUT THEY DIDNT SAY I COULDNT PROVIDE ROM LINKS IN PM'S...SO ANYONE WHO HAS THIS EMULATOR BUT DIDNT GET THE ROMS BEFORE THEY WERE DELETED OR JUST SAW THE POST AND WOULD LIKE THEM...FEEL FREE TO PM ME...ALSO FEEL FREE TO TIP THE SCALES FOR ME FOR MY EFFORTS OK...

EDIT BY budney:

Just a friendly reminder, please do not post your email address on a public forum. We don't want weirdos or spam bots filling your inbox with junk.

And could we keep this thread just for discussion of game ROMS. If you are wanting other info just send a PM straight to any one who has offered to give the info out.

Last edited by budney; 03-17-2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: added a reminder
This post has been thanked 24 times.