View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 12:56 AM
pinkbunniz
Regular 'Geeker

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz
Re: Help a Sprint Noob :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcornel7 View Post
OK Just got my TP2 (Sprint) which ROM should I use and has the best instructions. Ive never done this before but Im ready to lose my ROM virginity...hmmm yeah that was too much.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Which ROM do I download? Which is most reliable? Can you ever go back to "factory"? WHere do I start?

Thanks!!!

Yep, follow the links that the nice guys have provided so you can do the unlocking first.

Roms I would try are the MightyRom (this one i can vouge for) and Ive heard good things about EnergyRom and the Sprint Lovers rom. look those up and read about them and ask questions in their thread if you like someone will always be there to help. Good Luck and welcome to Rom flashers Anonymous. LOL