View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 10:10 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Won't Connect to PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoCrew View Post
Hey, for awhile now my Touch Pro has been able to Sync with my Computer and others.

For some reason it does not sync or is not detected by the computer. When I do hook up the USB, the orange light comes on and it is charging.

I thought it might have been a ROM problem so I re-flashed it and the problem still exists.

Does anyone have any "possible" solution to this?

Thanks.
I occasionally have an issue when I go from my laptop w/ Vista and WMDC to my desktop w/ XP and activesync. Have you tried going into start/system/connection/usb and making sure activesync is checked along with ask me about USB, etc is checked?