View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: [WM][Feb 27] PPCGeeks SD ROM Flasher v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
I was having the same problem with the program not able to find the nbh file when in a directory on my 16gb SD card. I finally moved it to the root directory and the program finally found it...

Now, if I can only get the bootloader to recognize the nbh...but that is for another thread
Your device must be unlocked via hspl. That ones for the TP2 which assume your using. Then this would load it right up for ya.
~mike