View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:51 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
quick question OMJ, or anyone else, what is different between 6.5.3 and 6.5.5?
6.5.5 has threaded email & Office 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by donky353 View Post
Alright so i am running the latest rom but i am having problems with the data connection. i can open up the web browser and get data but i cannot sync anything, like myphone, gmail, or hotmail accounts. I have tried running it on wifi and on the data connection and still nothing. I have also tried reflashing in case it was a bad flash but still nothing. Just wondering if anyone else is have this issue as well. thank you
try flashing back to stock 1st....I am not having any sync or data issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes View Post
Thanks man. So when did we go with the 6shortcut quick launch instead of the 16shortcut one?

And also, I have found one bug. MMS doesn't work. It shows the icon when it's downloading them, and it shows it in the messages tab, but when you tap on the message, nothing happens. And if you try opening up the MMS in All Messages, it just opens a blank page. Anyone experiencing this as well?
I dont use MMS much, but I'll test & report back

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadave View Post
bug report:

If i take a picturee and attempt to send by MMS it asks if i want to resize cause of the kb... I click yes and phone locks up...
I'll test it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii Tom View Post
I swear my phone has never run this fast! Just added Google Maps. Thanks for the link! Damn it's good. And the Time display on the task bar leads to a task manager of sorts. Anybody know where I can pick up a CAB for Bubblebreaker? It's my favorite timewaster. Thanks for the cool work OMJ!

glad it's working good for you, I'm liking it too.

here is bubblebreaker...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1259021042

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
OMJ,

sense 2.5 2012 28014 still the best, fastest, and very smooth. any updates on this rom?

thanks
no, there hasnt really been anything released besides BG4ALL. When the mods start coming out, I will update it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
I'm with you....not a fan of the slide2sh.t

another question, is there any way to update cleanRAM without creating a new path? (It's now up to 1.9.6 as of today)
yeah, I'm going back to psshutxp for future versions

I tried updating via the cleanram app, but all it did was install the latest version. I will update for future roms