View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 12:52 PM
somemorestuff
N00b

somemorestuff is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 16| Sense 2.1 & 2.

I see some other people are having the same issue, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer for the new ROM.

I have a Touch Pro on Sprint

On the 16 Feb 23529 MaxManila version I had no issues sending text messages with the HTC interface, but it wasn't that enjoyable of an experience ("back" soft key replaced with send forces you to slide back to contact to ge the "back" button if you're just reading - or hit the home key and slide back to text messaging tab, also in landscape mode the date/time overlapped the text)

On the 26 Feb 23529 MaxManila version the interface was cleaned up perfectly, with a send button next to the box you type in. BUT when I used that send button it would give me the "SIM Card Error". So, I installed RyanMayo's SMS fix (I think that was a repost?) and I was able to send... BUT then I get the dreaded "2106 msg". The only post I found addressing it is from "Accessing" - but it looks like that only works for Amurullz Classic Messaging (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=648)?

BTW, I can still send (before and after the SIM card fix) by pressing "all messages" from the SMS tab & using that app - it looks like some version of Arcsoft is installed & is unaffected by these issues.

I LIKE the new interface, any idea how to fix it without replacement?