View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 11:20 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy.cook View Post
Anyone have an issue with the top bar icons acting weird? My battery icon is the classic WM icon, and whatever icon is supposed to be to the left of it is non-existent (there is a black square). the other two are as shown.

im running the new xxxslimroot 2.5 on a sprint tp.

i would hard reset/flash but i would prefer not to have to re-setup the device again.
Did you install a new taskbar?
No issues here.

I think I understand why the taskbar drop down icons are off again and will try and fix them for the next update.
They were working on my test run and I changed a few things before release.
Should be an easy fix.