View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 03:03 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Whats coming from Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
Luckily sprint has me in their corner...with that said i feel i should point out that almost all carriers have the same phones. take a look at the hero on sprint the aeris on verizon and the my touch on tmobile...the are all essentially the same phone on the inside. the main difference is the quality of the outside (body panels/button placement/design) the palm pre and pre + pixi and pixi + what is the difference? tp2 is on sprint uscc and tmobile. we are all basically in the same place as far as hardware is concerned. just expect big things from sprint in the near future starting with 4g and never stopping. we are about to take the race. this underdog will sneak up on u and steal the number one spot while all the top dogs are busy talking trash to each other and spending their money making commercials to bash the competition. not only are we the now network we r the future network and the bang for ur buck network!
funny thing is, you mention the other carriers fighting and bashing on each other, notice how no one ever says anything about sprint's phones, networks, services, or plans? Its just funny they're constantly ragging each other and everyone leaves sprint alone