View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 08:16 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjammn View Post
alright im pulling my hair out, from what i have read (over and over and over) again, this should just work....
I have tried what feels like a million times to get to 2.31.CoKe and still only get 2.00.CoKe....also don't tell me to re-read it...I have, I feel that there is something missing here or there is something different Im supposed to do

HTC Vogue 6900
r 3.42.30

about to throw this thing threw the window
If you are getting the 2.00 you are not following all the steps. The key is unplug and plug back in when prompted don't worry about losing active sync. Just follow the directions. If you are hung in the bootloader flash back to carriers shipped ROM and start over.