View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 06:20 PM
dolphin80
Lurker

dolphin80 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 02/24/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V.7.Plutonium_v2 (Sense 2012)(SYS 21891,23540)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohanela View Post
Ok, installed P_v2 fresh out of the oven yesterday and have been playing with different settings and CABs for a day now. I am happy to report that, as usual, everything just works! No need to tweak, add, delete or otherwise.

Some notes:
- I do not have a ringer problem as someone reported. I even tried an alarm and it works fine as well.
- The eBook Reader seems cool, and I like the public domain titles included. I was unable to flip pages, however. Perhaps it's just me. Anybody know how to work the darn thing?
- Lastly, in one occasion, I pulled up the dialer and the graphics were messed up. It cold be due to some of the customization CABs I've been throwing it it. If that's the only thing that goes wrong with the custom taskbars, clocks and other eye-candy crap, then it's a major improvement over previous ROMs I've tried.
- The only suggestion I have is to add a soft reset utility to the recipe. The task manager included in V7 was cool, but I could not find it in the Plutonium builds. Perhaps I have not looked everywhere, but that's unlikely.

Again, you have proven to be a competent and noteworthy Chef! Thanks for your great work.
This Plutonium V2 ROM rocks! I'm new to the TP2 and this whole flashing business. Cut my teeth with MightyRom, then decided to check out Plutonium. I'm impressed with the functionality and logical layout of pretty much everything. I've only found one boo boo, and that is every so often, if I'm checking my voice mail and attempt to bring up the dialer, the graphics are all hosed and I don't get the dialer. A soft reset seems to do the trick, but it happens again on occasion even after reset.

Anyhow, it's not a huge deal and I think the ROM is awesome. I love your cooking!