View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:07 PM
sonic101mk2
PPCGeeks Regular

sonic101mk2 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (23529/21892) ** |Feb 17| Sense 2.1 /

in the last two releases I'm having trouble connecting through wifi, it detects them but refuses to connect to them, if it does it just goes back to looping the connection process. I depend on the wifi, I tried changing radios but that didn't help either.

I'm beginning to get extremely frustrated with the last two roms. Everything worked fine in the 28014 dusk roms, but I've had nothing but problems with the most recent. Can't seem to reach the chef through twitter either.

I've gotten far to frustrated over this so I went back to 28014. In the newest release for feb 26 was worse than the one before it, wifi refuses to work, the keyboard keeps getting stuck on the screen as does the internet media player after going to full screen. The ring problem has been mentioned, Max manillia doesn't work right either but that's a different problem. I'm going back to the stable release. Once the problems have been addressed I'll upgrade but for now I'm stick with functionality.

Last edited by sonic101mk2; 02-27-2010 at 04:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.