View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:04 PM
jsano19
Lurker

jsano19 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 02/24/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V.7.Plutonium_v2 (Sense 2012)(SYS 21891,23540)

Hey, great ROM. I have to make a comment about something I like about this rom compared to some of the other ones I've been using. The on screen keyboard brought back the original functionality of actually being able to tap it again and have it go away which is fantastic as that was a problem with other ROMS I was using (whereas once I opened up the onscreen keyboard, I could not get it to close without closing the program) and the MMS worked great out of the box!

One issue I have noticed though and I can't seem to find the fix for it. When I take a picture, and try to send it as a message, it only brings me to a standard text messaging interface as opposed to an MMS interface with the pic attached. The only way I can seem to send an MMS message is to reply to someone who has already send me a message and change it to MMS that way. Is there a fix to make it so when I'm in my album and click on the mail icon and select message, that it will actually bring up the MMS menu and not just the standard text message?