View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 02:57 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
hi could a custom rom require another radio? I am currently running one of root's new roms and i have been having connection issues every since i flashed it I did a flash danced twice and the second time it is working better but it is still irritating to get that cannot connect message on the screen every 5 seconds. I checked the debug info and i am -80 to -76 rx power.

Any suggestions?
custom roms don't affect the radio, so it shouldn't make any difference changing the radio. you should ask in the root rom thread. are you sure you're not having the same problem on the stock rom, cause it might be a temporary network or tower problem.