View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 12:28 PM
tjmontan
Regular 'Geeker

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{2/25}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium Only{23541 S&V Test}

Formula84, I am very interested in giving this a run..for the past 2 mos been loading 2.1 roms and now am using some 2.5 stuff..I am in no way very experienced with this just a great follower of directions..with that said what in a step format is the best way to get this one up and running...i.e. I have just now finished downloading the sashimi file (first page) but not sure what to do with it? (do I download the rom and then load this file--after unzipping it>) I am not so familiar with sashimi but have surmised that you have pre-loaded this (awesome)..the only thing I have used is xda_uc and by that just dropped cabs in to it and let is go..i have no clue about all the xtml stuff etc etc.. but have found the cab stuff very easy..Just looking for some clarity so I can get this up and running quickly and effectively... Heavy, heavy busines user but love the goodies too (facebook, nfl, nav, nascar etc etc) as at our company our phones are not locked out...