View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 10:31 AM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
It's good practice to flash a shipped ROM before a new custom rom with a different sys. If you don't, you will eventually end up with random hard resets during use (though it doesn't happen everytime you don't flash back to shipped). The best thing to do is flash the shipped rom and let it get the the 'tap here to calibrate screen'. Then just flash your custom ROM. There's no need to do anymore than that (though some people like to let it go through customization, hard reset, flash new custom, hard reset, and waste lots of time ).
I used to be one of the time wasters lol, and now I've gone to the other extreme of almost never flashing to the shipped rom. I've rationalized this by staying within the same com. The only time I now flash to shipped rom is if it coincides with a prl update. A reminder though, that if you do flash to shipped rom and have flashed a new radio, you will also have to flash the new radio again.