View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 10:21 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

Yeah, 23541 seems to take a couple soft resets for this one to settle in. But it's been running fine for me since, so far....

I left the taskbar out cause some people complained about it here and there, and I figured it's just easier for everyone to just install whichever one they want since it's just a test rom anyways. To be honest though, I'm beginning to wonder if there is a really good 6.5.x SYS out there after running a 6.5 sense 2.5 ROM for a few days. I mean, I had zero issues on the 6.5 rom. I should have a pretty significant update rolling out towards the end of this coming week. Also voice which 6.5.x SYS all of you would prefer for the update.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.