View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 03:49 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
The Clock on HTC Home will always update after you wake it. The clock is running but the today app is asleep. The real issue is the alarm which should trigger directly off the clock (not what HTCHome displays). So if you think you hav a fix test it with an alarm not by looking at the clock.

Note that "UNINSTALLS" don't always undo all the fiddling they did in the registry (I should know, I've written many install/uninstall programs that didn't ). The only TRUE uninstall is a Hard Reset for some applications (probably most).
The alarm worked fine, I just set it for 5 minutes out and it went off like it should have.