View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 02:13 AM
botnryan
PPCGeeks Regular

botnryan is keeping up the good workbotnryan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

well with the sleep mode turned off the battery is lasting considerably longer. got it charged to 100% around 7ish tonight, unplugged it, been using it with WiFi til i can get data working (not rom related), been texting regularly, a little facebook. Did the usual quick drop from 100 to 90ish. then slowly drained thru the 90s and 80s. went from 75ish to 60ish pretty quickly, then is holding steady at 54 right now. its 12:15 my time so that would make 5 hours and used up 46%? Lookin good now. Just wonder why battery drains so damn fast with sleep on. I went to work today (worked 4 hours) when i set my phone down before work it was on 85%, when i picked it up after work it was on 13% (this was before i turned sleep off)

EDIT:
uhh...just had to soft reset cause i hit the wrong button on the keyboard and the FN light got stuck on...and when it came back the battery was at 30% :\ gonna try a reflash, but someone else said they had a similar problem earlier in the thread too so :\

btw im on the newest RootRom still.

Edit again:
somethings def screwy with the battery thing
Pre reflash battery: 54%
Post flash dance: 75%
?!

Last edited by botnryan; 02-27-2010 at 03:44 AM.